Ossi Connectors product portfolio has expanded with a new range of D-Sub backshells, DVPMK Series.
These backshells are manufactured from metalized plastic and delivered with unique set cable grommets.
Each kit provided with long jackscrews with different thread and colour options.
- Available in 9, 15, 25 and 37-way
- Minimise interference from electromagnetic and RF sources
- Attenuation factor > 40 dB between 30 MHz and 1 GHz
- Strain relief inserts ensure secure termination
- Accept round foil and braided cable types
- Company logotype available upon request
- Long jackscrews with UNC4-40 tread as standard, M2.5, M2.6 and M3.0 as option
- Complies to RoHS 2002/95/EC and WEEE 2002/96/EC
Please contact us for samples, and further information about the DVPMK Series.
Contact person: Mattias Carlsson +45 54 78 28 88 or email@example.com