Supply and Service
Ossi Connectors AS is a leading supplier in design and manufacturing of I/O interconnection products for the electronics, datacom, telecom, medical and industrial market sectors.
Our vast experience of designing standard and custom designed solutions positions us complete supplier for your interconnection applications.
The fully automatic assembly and packaging machines with our experienced employees assure the quality standards and support our production process. The manufacturing resources include design, prototypes and manufacturing of standard and custom designed I/O interconnect products.
In our top modern 2.500 square meter facilities we provide production, warehouse capability, 3D CAD-design by SolidWorks® and modelling, that further supports our 3D CAM in house manufacturing of stamping and moulding tools.
Through design capability, high quality and short lead times, our products are distributed by efficient network of distributors and we also co-operate with key accounts for special requirements.
Ossi Connectors AS is represented in more than 25 countries and the distribution network is expanding.
- 1985 – Ossi Connectors founded in Sweden
- 1990 – Production plant moved to new premises in Maribo, Denmark
- 1991 – Approved supplier to NATO
- 1992 – First EMI/RFI shielded zinc die-cast backshells realesed
- 1995 – Tooling and plastic injection moulding department established
- 1997 – TQM,quality handbook implemented
- 2000 – Stamping department established
- 2001 – Extension of 1.300 m² to our existing 1.200 m² production plant opened
- 2008 – Automated packaging line implemented
- 2009 – LEAN production control system completed
- 2012 – Pick and place robot installed for automated processes
- 2017 – Laser welding machine installed for welding plastic materials
- 2018 – Manufacturing capacity increased with sliding headstock type automatic cnc lathe
- 2019 – Plastic injection moulding capacity increased with 100 ton Arburg Allrounder 420 C